- Senior Citizens' University (SCU)
- Università delle LiberEtà del Fvg (UFA)
- Personality Socialization research institute of Rēzeknes Augstskola (PSRI)
- Cardinal August Hlond Upper Silesian college of pedagogical education in Mysłowice (GWSP)
- Universidade Sénior de Évora (USE)
- Association for Education and Sustainable Development (AESD)
- Volkshochschule Lingen gGmbH (VHS)
- Senioren –Lernen-Online (SLO)
- The Cracow centre of improvement of educational personnels (KCDKO)
- Palmenia Centre for Continuing Education (PCCE)
- Sastamala Community College (SCC)
- Villa Montesca Research and Training Centre (CSFVM)
The Lifelong Learning Programme of the EACEA (European Comission)
The National Agencies that supported this project.
Krakowskie Centrum Doskonalenia Kadr Oświatowych. KCDKOCastellón, Spain
THE CRACOW CENTRE OF IMPROVEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL PERSONNELS - Krakowskie Centrum Doskonalenia Kadr Oswiatowych (KCDKO) educates not only the school’s teachers, but also the trainers of courses for adult and seniors. The computer skills are very important for seniors, because give to them the contact with other people. But the teaching of seniors must be different than the teaching of youths. So, KCDKO wants to participate in this project for the exchange of experiences with other institutions
Castellón project meeting. November 2008
The KCDKO participated in the Castellón meeting with 2 representatitives.
In that meeting we had the chance to visit the UJI, their premises and also attend and participate in the ICT classes. We presented our institution and the activities we currently are working on and we had the possibility to learn more about other institutions.
Second project meeting participation. March 2009
The KCDKO attended the second project meeting in Udine (Italy) with 4 delegates.
Third project meeting participation. September 2009
The KCDKO attended the third project meeing in Calarasi (Romania) with 2 delegates and 2 learners.
Fourth project meeting participation. February 2010
The KCDKO attended the fourth project meeing in Évora (Portugal) with 4 delegates (2 of them are also learners).
Fith project meeting organisation. June 2010
The KCDKO prepared and organised the last meeting of the activeICT project. This meeting was organised together with the GWSP.
All the participants visited the institution and had the chance to understand better how the activities in the local colleges are carried out. This was the farewell meeting to prepare the conclusion, evaluation and nearly close the project.
We also prepared a workshop for the learners related to make a presentation collaboratively, you can see here their presentatations Presentations done by the learners after the workshop: Romanian, Spaniards, Polish and Italian